You have 28 days from the date of purchase to return your purchase for a refund to any Homesense store with your receipt as proof of purchase.
If you would like a full refund you will need to provide the original receipt and ensure the products are in their original condition. If you have a gift receipt, you can return these items for an exchange or a gift card.
If you need to further discuss your return, please contact us at email@example.com
- Return your purchase in store within 28 days with a receipt as proof of purchase for a full refund
- Merchandise must be unused and in its original condition including packaging and labelling
- Pierced jewellery and gift cards are excluded from our returns policy
- If you paid by credit or debit card any refund must go to the card you used to purchase
- If you paid by gift card the refund will go on to another gift card
- Gift receipts can be used to return an item for exchange or gift card but not a refund
- Homesense items cannot be returned to a TK Maxx store.