It’s very easy to return something you have bought in store
If you are unable to return your item within our usual period of 28 days because of the closure of our store, we will extend our returns period for 30 days from the date the store reopens.
If you need to further discuss your return, please contact us at email@example.com
- Return your purchase in store within 28 days with a receipt as proof of purchase for a full refund
- Merchandise must be unused and in its original condition including packaging and labelling
- Pierced jewellery and gift cards are excluded from our returns policy
- If you paid by credit or debit card any refund must go to the card you used to purchase
- If you paid by gift card the refund will go on to another gift card
- Gift receipts can be used to return an item for exchange or gift card but not a refund
- Homesense items cannot be returned to a TK Maxx store.