As government guidelines start to change, the safety of our associates and customers continues to be a priority for us.
To all our Homelover customers:
• You’ll continue to find hand sanitisation stations in our stores.
• We’ll keep our store layouts spacious so you can give each other a little space when shopping.
• As some guidelines differ across regions, you will continue to see enhanced measures, such as safety screens in some of our stores.
• For our customers in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, in line with government guidance, we’re asking all customers to wear a face covering when shopping in our stores, unless you are medically exempt.
• For our customers in England, while wearing a face covering is your personal choice and judgement, we’d encourage you to wear one in our stores if you can. Wearing a face covering in an indoor space can help to keep everyone safe.
We hope to see you real soon, until then… huge love, Homelovers.
Returns & refunds questions
If you had any items to return while our stores were closed, you’ll be pleased to know we have extended our returns policy and it can be viewed here
We’re happy to help you with any queries. Please note, our customer service team is working remotely, and it’s taking us a little longer to answer our calls. Email is currently the best way to reach us – full details of how to contact us can be found here