The safety of our associates and customers continues to be a priority for us, as government guidelines start to change.
For customers in England:
• You’ll continue to find hand sanitisation stations in our stores
• While wearing a face covering is your personal choice and judgement, we’d encourage you to wear one in our stores if you can. Wearing a face covering in an indoor space can help to keep everyone safe.
• We’re keeping the screens at our tills in place for now
• We’ll keep our store layouts spacious so you can give each other a little space when shopping
In Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland we continue to focus on three key safety areas in line with the latest government guidelines:
• Supporting personal protection practices for our associates
• Implementing social distancing procedures
• Enhanced cleaning of our stores and sanitisation of equipment
We hope to see you real soon, until then… huge love, Homelovers.
Returns & refunds questions
If you had any items to return while our stores were closed, you’ll be pleased to know we have extended our returns policy and it can be viewed here
We’re happy to help you with any queries. Please note, our customer service team is working remotely, and it’s taking us a little longer to answer our calls. Email is currently the best way to reach us – full details of how to contact us can be found here