Working from home? Here’s how to boss it
More and more of us are working from home – and with zero interruptions from Shirley in accounts, the freedom to wear pyjamas all day long and snacks on demand… is there any wonder? Here are a few handy ways you can make your home office work for you for up to 60% less than the RRP.
• Invest in a squishy chair (preferably on wheels for twirling whilst on painfully long conference calls).
• Colour-code your stationary – if you’re going to procrastinate, you might as well make it productive.
• Place a cafetière permanently within arm’s reach.
• Stock up the snack drawer with healthy gourmet treats so you don’t end up eating half a box of jaffa cakes for breakfast.
• Posh fruity tea bags at the ready! We recommend zesty lemon for mid-afternoon slumps.
• Make a ‘power hour playlist’ – all the tunes that help you get ‘in the zone’.
• Treat yourself to the ‘lounge pants’ of dreams. You deserve it.